Wednesday, May 15, 2013

This post is kind of lameeeeeee

So last night karate was awesome for a few reasons...
1. It was a sparring night.
2. I beat Jake in our sparring match
3. Matt brought his friend Steve to karate, who was cute rather cute quite cute very cute oh my gosh you should have seen this boy he was very attractive. He was nice too. And he could fight with style too.
3.5. It was funny because me, Matt, and Jake all have identical bruises on our right shins from clashing the same way. No one realized they weren't the only ones until we were all rubbing our shins.

I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooo hungry...

You know, I don't watch Adventure Time a lot, but once in awhile it will come on after I watch a movie of something, and it is just so weird it's almost compelling to watch. There was this one we=here they befriended a bear and it started living with Jake and Finn and like, tried to replace Finn of something... (I didn't get that far) On another note, the Pokemon tv series has caused the most epileptic seizures in history.

Still hungry, but there is not many satisfying snacks when you can't chew from braces.

I'm going to do something even less productive than this, after I "watch" a video for French... ;D

1 comment:

  1. Yeah....adventure time is one of those shows that makes you question why the heck are you still watching it...... Did you know in every episode of adventure time there is a snail?

    ReplyDelete