Thursday, May 23, 2013

I am Superman.

Today I went to Lake Compounce in CT and two of my friends and I went on Skycoaster, which is one of those ones where it brings you up 185 feet in a harness attached to cables and then lets go and you swing down over the park. 

It's one of the most epic things I have done in my entire life (All 13 years, folks!!!) 

My friends, Cass and Liv, went with me, and they were swearing the whole time... I was singing Vaya Des Fiestas, a song we sang in chorus...
The worst part was when we were almost at the top just waiting for them to give the okay, and also when they gave us strict directions but didn't tell us why...
But it was totally worth $15 and the wait and anticipation. I felt like I was flying. I remember yelling, "I am Superman" or something cheesy like that, but that is how great it felt. If I ever had any fear of heights, I am now cured. It was amazing.

It's funny how many people had stopped to watch us though. A ton of people from school had gone on, but everyone seemed interested in solely watching up. Kay and this kid Kyle both video taped it, then I found out random people had too. It was kind of strange, because we are not excessively popular, but I found it humorous. 

1 comment: