Saturday, December 14, 2013

Musically inclined

I just realized that if I went back and read old posts I think I would sound stupid. For example, I remember that I have an old favorite song post from when my favorite songs were One Direction. Not such a fan two years later... I went to a fun. concert, as I probably mentioned, and recently, November 15th, I saw Macklemore in New York, which was amazing. So now, here are my current top ten favorite songs in no particular order.

  1. Pompeii by Bastille. This song is always stuck in my head, which I don't really mind. I love the intro and um everything else.
  2. Who We Are by Imagine Dragons. Easily my all time favorite artist, this song is off the Catching Fire soundtrack, making it even more awesome.
  3. The Gambler by fun. It's such a lovely song.
  4. Home by American Authors. You may think you've never heard them, but their song Best Day of my life is all over the radio. Home is different, and better.
  5. Power Hungry Animals. I'm not sure who it's by, but it's really good.
  6. Finding North by The Civil Wars. It's a really pretty song. They sing like violins.
  7. Lay Your Heartbreak. Again not sure by whom, but it's a great song none the less.
  8. In Our Youth by Jared and the Mill. No one knows them, yet, but they're truly amazing. Similar to Mumford and Sons.
  9. Scratch that, the whole freaking album of Jared and the Mill, Western Expansion, is #8 and #9
  10. Titanium 500 which is a mash up of I Will Walk by The Proclaimers and Titanium by David Guetta (ft. Sia) created by DJ Schmolli. I usually don't like remixes but this one is great.
That's all I got.
Peace out my children

No comments:

Post a Comment